Love's WiFi Support Information
Payment and Time Info
We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover as well as prepaid cards to purchase internet sessions using our secure site. We currently cannot offer prepaid pins. The rate plans for sessions are deducted in continuous blocks of time. The subscription starts immediately when the payment method is approved and runs until the end of your paid time. Your session time is not based just on when you're logged in. You can log on and off multiple times during your session and there are no data limits.
Example: If a customer purchases/activates a 24-hour session at 10:00am on January 01, their subscription will end at 10:00am on January 02, regardless of actual usage.
- 4 Hours - $3.99 - 399 Points
- 24 Hours - $5.99 - 599 Points
- 31 Days - $19.99 - 1999 Points
Where can I expect to get the best wireless signal?
The signal should work well throughout the entire parking area but due to the nature of wireless technology, there are limitations. Refueling islands and refrigerated trucks generate magnetic interference that distorts wireless signals so try to avoid having them in your line of sight to the travel center. For best results, avoid areas where you are blocked by other vehicles or buildings, this includes parking too close to the building. Optimal performance is achieved when a direct line of sight is available between your device and the building's roof top antennas.
Browsing Issues/Error Messages
If you get an error message, you can usually solve the problem by making sure you are still connected to the network, closing your browser, re-opening it, and trying again. If you are still having trouble, contact technical support.
- Redirect Error - "An error has occurred. Please close all browser windows, then reopen a new window to log in. If the problem persists, contact technical support."
- Page Timeout Error - "It seems you've encountered an error. Please try the following: Close all web browsers, re-open the page, and log back in. Contact technical support."
- Page not Found Error - "Error 404 - Page not found"
First Time User? Create an Account!
You'll need to create a username and password for your account to get started. Please follow these simple steps.
- Go to the main page and hit the Sign up Now button.
- Enter and confirm email address and password (the password can be anything you choose but must be at least 4 characters long) and then press the Continue button.
- For future password recovery, you're required to choose 2 security questions and then hit the Continue button.
- Your account has now been created; you can now add session time.
- From the Billing and Plan Selection page, fill it out and hit the Confirm button.
- A summary page then asks you to confirm all information by clicking the Submit button.
- A Processing window pops up while the system runs the transaction.
- A Thank You page shows your purchased time and asks confirm with the Confirm button.
- You will then be redirected to the Love's website. You are now online and free to browse at will!
For customers without an email account, you may make up a fake email to use. It just has to be in email address format, i.e., email@example.com. Please be aware that if you do not use a valid email address, you will not receive the automatically emailed receipts when purchasing sessions. We will never share this information with other companies and we will never send you spam.
Forgot your username or password?
Your username is your email address and you create your own password for security reasons. Should you ever forget it, your password can be reset using the security questions you selected and answered when setting up your account.
- To reset your password, click on the white Forgotten Password button in the "Existing User" box.
- Enter your username in the field and hit the Submit button.
- Answer both security questions you created when setting up your account and hit Submit.
- Enter your new account password (the password can be anything you choose but must be at least 4 characters long) and then press the Continue button
- Your password has been changed!
If you are still having trouble logging into your account or using the service, contact technical support at .